Price: USD.799 /Pax
Day 01 : LABUAN BAJO –KELOR ISLAND–RINCA ISLAND
Arrival at the airport / pickup at Labuan Bajo hotel and onboard to Kelor island for snorkeling. Next, trekking to Rinca island to see Komodo Dragons. Then forward sailing, the boat will stop and overnight onboard at the nearest island.
Day 02 : PADAR ISLAND – PINK BEACH –KOMODO ISLAND –KALONG ISLAND
Early morning arrive at Padar Island, trekking sunrise view. Continue with snorkeling at pink beach. Next, to Komodo Island and visit the Komodo Dragons by walking through the trails into the the Tropical Forrest of Komodo Island. Then forward sailing to Kalong island where the boat will stop and overnight onboard.
Day 03 : GILI LABA – MANTA POINT –SEMBILAN ISLAND – KANAWA ISLAND
In the morning trekking sunrise to Gili Laba. Then to Manta point for snorkeling with manta fish. Continue to Sembilan island for another snorkeling in jelly point. In Evening go to Kanawa island for snorkeling and playing at the beach and overnight in here.
Day 04 : BIDADARI ISLAND – RANGKO CAVE – LABUAN BAJO – AIRPORT
In the morning landed to Bidadari island for snorkeling. At afternoon, continue to Cave Rangko. Then late afternoon back to Labuan bajo. If you fly at same day, our guide will make some change to fit with the flight departure time. Suggested to book a latest flight leave at 1600hrs / 1700hrs by Garuda Airlines. Or earliest flight also possible.
Boat Preview & Facilities Information:
– All cabins with Ac . Boat type is wooden boat / phinisi standard type
– Toilets and Bathrooms are outside the bedroom ( sets 1 to 3 shower/toilet on each boats , depend on size ).
– Dinning room / outdoor dinning with dine table
– Rooming configuration is : 1 room for 2 to 4 guests on each cabins ( each boats has different configuration )
– Three ( 03 ) nights accommodation on board with AC Room
– Lunch 4X, 3X Dinner, Breakfast 3 X, Mineral Water, Coffee, Tea.
– Snorkeling equipment, Airport transfer – Harbor – airport
– Tour Guide during trips, ranger on the island, and all entrance fees for whole tours
– Travel Insurance during the tour
– Tipping to boat crew / guide
– Air ticket, Optional for Diving, and rental of special needs ( spear fishing / fishing gears / , etc )