Fresh launched in 2019, Anda Liveaboard is a freshly built Phinisi that still holds on to its authentic style. The boat cabin capacity will take all of its 12 guests to gracefully sail on Indonesia’s beautiful ocean. This 30 meters boat provides you with more spacious areas that are perfect to enjoy the grandeur nature has. There is nothing to worry about because there are 8 cabin crews who will always make sure your ease and safety during the trip.
The Boat Details
Anda Liveaboard is specifically designed to give you the most comfortable and relaxing holiday experience. It will take you to admire the natural beauty of Komodo National Park. The boat has 6 cabins which will provide you the best quality of sleep. Each of the cabins is well facilitated with air conditioner, hot & cold shower, toiletries, and a safety box. These inn-cabins consist of 2 different types:
2 double cabins which are located in the third deck
4 twin cabins which are located in the first deck
- Built : 2019; Type : Phinisi;
- Dimension : 30m length, 7.95m wide and 3m deep;
- Engine : 6D40 double turbo; Auxiliary power : 2 generators, 40 KVA; Speed : 7 knots;
- Fuel : 9 tons;
- Freshwater : 4 tons and water maker;
- Capacity : 25 one day trip and 12 overnight guests;
- Crew : 8;
- Cabin : – 2 double rooms on the 3rd deck, – 4 cabin with twin bed on the ﬁrst deck;
- Facilities : -2 dining room with AC, All rooms complete with AC, hot & cold shower, towels and safety box, Large outdoor area, – 3 sundecks ;
- Safety : – 25 life vest, – 2 life raft(15 persons per life raft), – 6 life buoys, – 6 pcs APAR, First aid kit;
- Navigations : Garmin GPS;
- Comunications : Marine radio, VHF radio
Sampling Cruises Itineraries for 3 Days – 2 Nights
Day 01: LABUAN BAJO – RINCA ISLAND – PADAR ISLAND
Arrival at the airport / pickup at Labuan Bajo hotel and onboard to Rinca Island to see Komodo dragons. Then go to padar island, trekking with sunset view. If time is still enough, the boat will stop and overnight onboard on Kalong island (near Komodo Island).
Day 02 : KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – MANTA POINT – GILI LABA
In the morning anchored at Komodo Island and visit the Komodo Dragons by walking through the trails into the the Tropical Forrest of Komodo Island. Continue with snorkeling at pink beach. After that go to Manta point for another snorkeling with manta fish. Then forward sailing to Gili Laba where the boat will stop and overnight onboard.
Day 03 : GILI LABA – KANAWA ISLAND –KELOR ISLAND – LABUAN BAJO
Sunrise trekking to the peak of Gili Laba hill. Continue to kanawa island for snorkeling. Then head to Kelor Island for another snorkeling until late afternoon. Next, back to Labuan bajo, drop airport or to hotel. The tours timing and destination will be reschedules if the group need to fly at the same day ( latest flight at 1700hrs is recommended )